Friday, December 07, 2007

ahh.. finally, I get to open my own stall at a flea market.. lols.. super alot more things to do than I expected.. too bad.. I prepare late.. I prepare less.. and I'm damn fking nervous.. darn! all my prices jumble up nia.. eeks! hope I dint scare away too many customers.. haha.. anyway.. there's alot thing tt I've learnt from it.. heng the rental still cheap.. LOL.. so, here, I will write what I've learnt..

1. Price your Items.
2. Rmb ur price.
3. Abolish make your own necklace UNLESS it's below 10$. =.=
4. Put lesser things on the table. too cluttered. =.=
5. have LOADS of chair to put ur stuff ard
6. MAKE CONNECTIONS with ppl ard u.. (haha! stole jason's crowd! =X)
7. Be more Pushy! and Intro offers you have for them!
8. wear a BIG SMILE on ur face. (I wasnt. =.= so dead darn irritated n tired.)
9. Do, Design, Create new necklaces on the SPOT! rmb to price them IMMEDIATELY! (rawr!)
10. Print Banners and Logos and Shop Name!
11. Bring extra change! coins n smaller notes! (ppl do pay with $50 dollar)
12. have NameCards! I onli have thankyou card (haha! =X)
13. join a Flea Market ONLY if you are confident of your target market =.=
14. Student usually go for SMALL, DAINTY stuff.
15. Students will buy stuff BELOW $10.
16. make CUTE n QUIRKY stuff. MASS MARKET THEM IF U NEED. cuz students rarely go for one-piece stuff. too Pricey for their wallet.
17. DONT BE NERVOUS!
18. bargain with them if you like them! (no pt bargaining to a bytch u dun like.. BLEAH!)
19. have point light instead of directional light! jewelleries onli shine betta (if u know wad I mean.)
20. have MORE necklace stands! n definately earring stands. =\

ok. I guess tt's all.. haha.. I'm getting fatter with this flea market.. all I do was eat drink eat eat eat. XD

Old Chang Kee Curry Puff x2 (breakfast)
Nuggets (snack)
Fried Fish Slice with noodles (lunch)
Various Donuts (snack)
Cincao (thirsty!)
Curry Puff (snack agn)
Hashbrown (super snack agn!)
mixed rice (dinner)
mango Cheese frm aust (snack!)
pucca (snack agn!)
SUPER FULL alreadi ~~ x.x

DEFINATELY. SERIOUSLY. SUPER. DARN. FUCKING. TIRED.
the moment I close my eyes.. I can juz slp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home